About Me

My photo
A girl with Pearls and Powertools!! Please see the tabs on our blog for pricing information, a Gallery of the style and color of frames we have made, what's available for sale, what we have "Sold" and last but not least, the contact tab to get in touch with us! Thank you!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

11X14 Personal Frame and Favorite!

I am posting better pics of this monster, 11X14 member of my personal frame collection.  It is NOT for sale but I want to share with you all anyway...  (We can, however duplicate a similar frame)...

The total dimensions of this beauty are ~ 26" X 29" and is what we call a "Triple Layer" frame because it consists of 3 layers of materials atop the base frame.  It is solid and heavy!! (I had posted this before, but the color just did not do it justice.  So, I made a second attempt and it is pretty close.)

Up Close, top corner
This finish is Salvia/Walnut (A light green/with walnut tint)

About 5 fence posts wide!!


Bottom corner....Beautiful detail!!
When I took this BIG love off of my wall to take photos of it, my wall was suddenly BARE!!  I couldn't wait to hang it back but needed the help of my hubby to lift overhead (old shoulder issues lol).

Thanks for looking, as always.  I just wanted to share with you all more of what we can do!!  Let me know if you have a very special picture/memory you would like to enhance with a piece of "wall art/furniture" handmade by me (and now with the help of my hubby!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment