About Me

My photo
A girl with Pearls and Powertools!! Please see the tabs on our blog for pricing information, a Gallery of the style and color of frames we have made, what's available for sale, what we have "Sold" and last but not least, the contact tab to get in touch with us! Thank you!!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Monkey Fever!!

Several weeks ago I posted a frame that my middle son made (assisted) for a special piece of artwork.  Well, here is my oldest son's framed artwork!!  He, however, is the artist that drew this special piece in his 4th grade Talented Arts class!!  Very talented kid I have here!

This is NOT FOR SALE!!
But it measures 9X13, custom sized to fit this special piece!

Up Close of this single layer Rustic Frame.

Gotta show you up close of the MONKEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment